Saturday, July 25, 2009

Farmhouse by nadieasimsmissdd

Positives: Big, charming, creative. Tons of detail. Good architecture. Great for farmers and fishermen.

Negatives: Uses items from the official store. I have said this before: I hate downloading houses I have to fix because I don't have the right pay content. Three rooms are completely empty.

The sandy ground cover squares off against the edge of the lot.

Due to my not having Rivertown: there is no scarecrow, no trough, no boxes in the little outbuilding, and no sign on the dock.

You do need the outdoor Rivertown items for this lot to show properly. I'm annoyed that the creator does not mention this. Never ever ever assume that your downloaders know where things are from.
Questions, recommendations, and broken links can be reported in the FAQ.