Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Install Helper Monkey by Delphy


Positives: Installs .package files for you instead of making you have to drag them to the correct folder. Just download, install, and start right-clicking .package files to install them to game (see image above for list of options when a file is right-clicked).

I have to admit, I had trouble getting my .packages to work until I used this. Now, I never have to worry about .packages again.

Negatives: If you don't read the instructions, you won't know how to use it and will get confused and try to "open" the program to install packages. (But if you try to open the program, it gives you an error message directing you to right-click the package itself, so even this negative is only a minor inconvenience.)
Questions, recommendations, and broken links can be reported in the FAQ.